Monday, June 11, 2018

Tanya Hills

Item number 2 on the list of most asked questions in the comment section is, of course, Agnes' sexuality. I've repeatedly said and must continue to say that the only person who can actually answer some of these questions is dead and has been for 44 years. The last speculated relationship Agnes had was with Tanya Hills.  I posted a video a while ago about Tanya and her twin sister Sandra living in a van in California. There was a drive to collect money to assist them in getting an apartment. I contributed to that in honor of Agnes.

I've just really recently been told by a friend of Tanya's that she is now in an assisted living environment and is suffering from dementia. I've also been advised that Tanya still keeps a photograph of Agnes by her bed as well as speaking openly about the intensity of the relationship and how much she loved Agnes. So, really no surprises
 here at all, however, who knows how long her mind will be able to recall all of this. I was invited to ask questions of Tanya but again I opted not to. Why you may well ask? The answer is simple and identical to my reason for letting Sean live his life quietly. Tanya never ever attempted to make one single penny off her relationship, whatever it may have been, with Agnes. She could have done so easily multiple times but her loyalty to Agnes is such that she did not. This I think deserves consideration at the deepest level. Let the woman have her memories of Agnes as long as she can hold on to them and let her remaining time on this plane be quiet so that she can live in those memories as long as she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment