Monday, June 11, 2018

Sean Really

Things in my world have gotten really, really crazy so forgive the lack of posts in like centuries and the total lack of post moderation. I seriously did not realize I had so many comments to moderate and that many of them are well over a year old. So, while reading the comments I found, of course, many questions about Sean. How's the search for Sean going is truly the most asked question in the comment section. Ok, folks, I'm going to bring you up to date as much as I feel I can without impacting the privacy of anyone.

Long story short version
I know where and who Sean is. The last I checked well over a year ago he was very much alive and living with his blood family. I received some anonymous information about the twin sister that Sean allegedly had and where she might be found. She was adopted by another Hollywood giant. I discussed that in an earlier post. She too is alive and well at last glance. I know that people will be clawing at the woodwork to find him but I have made a decision to pursue it no further. My reason is very simple it's because he never publically spoke a bad word about his foster mother ever. He could have profited from it 10 times over but made the decision not to and for that I respect him. Having said that I would ask anybody reading this to do the same. Not one single dollar was made off of Agnes by Sean. His life is being lived simply and he deserves that.

2 comments:

Sean Kelly said...

I do not recall ever hearing that Sean was a twin. Fascinating. I am glad to hear he is alive, and presumably well.

Thanks for sharing Peach.

Unknown said...

Please, could you at least tell us what the country Sean lives?

Post a Comment