Tuesday, July 1, 2014

POOF DERWOOD I'M BACK....

Greetings kids.  I've been slack, slack, slack and slack again.  It has just been brought to my attention that this blog has made it to Hollywood.  It's mentioned in blurbs about the off again sale on again sale of 1023 Roxbury Drive.  Reference is made to the blog while describing the decoration of the home by Tony Duquette and in particular the master bedroom that had been Agnes'.  In honor of the mention of Just Call Me Aggie in all sorts of  real estate literature and because I've been saying I'm going to do this writing thing for eons, we will once again begin to soldier on with more about our gal Aggie.  So, I solemnly swear to get off my derriere and get to writing.  I've missed you all and I'm glad to be home again!


No comments:

Post a Comment