I know many, many people have begun reading this blog and you will never know how much I appreciate it. I'm thrilled to pieces that people are so interested in this wonderful woman. Just so you will know who or rather what the person who wrote these looks like I'm posting a picture here with a wee tiny bio.
My name is Tamela. I've worked in theatre for about 30 years and have been the technical director for a small college for the last 12 years. I design sets, lights, costumes, sound and run the box office. I have an extended degree in technical theatre and was priveledged to have my work on the stage of the Kennedy Center as part of the American College Theatre Festival in 1995. I was born in a small town in southwestern Pennsylvania and grew up in Maryland. I graduated from Northern Arizona University. I was for a time the Assistant Technical Director for the 1500 seat Ardrey Auditorium there as well as the 300 seat Ashurst Auditorium. Agnes is an 8th cousin to me via the Humphrey family. I've spent my whole life in awe of this woman and doubly in awe of being related to her. These are my tribute to Agnes, the woman who inspired me to do what I do for a living. I hope you enjoy them.
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (26)
- Mr. Agnes Moorehead
- The Mysterious Mr. Lee
- The Last Words Of A Woman On A Mission
- The Body of It All
- Orchids and Peanuts
- Next Week
- Reposting of: The Other Moorehead Girl
- Just In Case You Would Like To Know
- For Those of You Reading These
- The Question Left Unanswered
- New York, New York, New York
- The Muskingum Years
- Going Back, Way Back, To The Beginning
- The Swinging Sixties Agnes Style
- The Gist of the Matter or What's the Matter With R...
- I Lead A Conservative Sort of Life
- ▼ June (16)