Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Some Sad News and Other Musings

Life being what it is I've been very remiss in updating this blog. Need to make the time more than I realized. So here is an update.

Tanya Hills passed away on March 22 of this year. She died in a nursing home facility and I have been lucky enough to have been contacted by somebody who was helping to care for her. I'm glad that she is at peace and I hope she's moved on to a much happier place.  Before anybody asks why didn't I straight up ask her the nature of her relationship with Agnes, I did have that chance, I made the decision not to do so for several reasons:

1. She was suffering from Alzheimer's and I did not wish to stress her out.
2. It is 100 percent, not my business.
3. I really did not need to do so. I have my family information on the subject of Agnes' sexuality so it would have served no purpose except to put a punctuation mark at the end of the sentence.

Just know that we know what we know and there comes a point when knowing more just has no relevance. It is down to every person to make up their own mind with the facts as presented and whatever you decide to think is your right. I know what I know and I don't worry about what I don't know.

I've said this before but I'll try to put more out there than the zero that I've managed for the last 12 months.

Be excellent to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment